Hello, Berteman dengan banyak orang sangat menyenangkan, dan berpeluang memperbesar rejeki... Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts! With UNYK, I put all my contacts together in one address book that is automatically updated. One of my contacts changes his or her information at UNYK.com: My address book is updated. I change information at UNYK.com: My contacts' address books are updated. Simple, but life-changing! Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here! You too can create your own smart address book.
If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 11/25/2010 7:58:33 PM, by Muhammad arifin: Personal invitation from Muhammad arifin
Social media adalah salah satu jalanya, gabung ya... :)
http://MuhammadArifin.com Muhammad arifin
UNYK : DRQ 814 UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself! Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us - http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.
I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from Muhammad arifin: Unsubscribe
I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe
|
Tempat belajar sulap terlengkap |
|
Penasaran dengan teknik sulap THE MASTER? Pengen dapat pacar? Segera pelajari teknik sulap, PASTI BISA Silahkan kunjungi blog kami, komunitas sulap street magic yang akan membagi-bagikan trik sulap kepada anda. |
|
Teknik cepat mengatasi hutang |
|
Anda memiliki hutang? Dikejar-kejar debt colector? Jaminan akan disita? Kami siap memberikan solusi, dengan pengalaman kami di bidang konsultan masalah keuangan, kami jamin masalah hutang anda akan segera terselesaikan. |
Personal invitation from Muhammad arifin
Kamis, 25 November 2010
di 15.59
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar